Department: Personal Lines Department
Position: Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
Personal Lines Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative
• Answer incoming calls to assist new and existing clients with personal lines property/casualty accounts.
• Underwrite/maintain prospective and renewal business.
• Respond to client and company questions on policies.
• Enter new as well as update existing information in system.
• Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in an insurance company with Property and Casualty Insurance experience or someone who has worked under a direct writer.
• Must have and maintain Wisconsin Property and Casualty License
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with carriers, producers, clients and co-workers to explain complex issues, receives and interprets complex information, and responds appropriately.
Hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Pay Rate: Salary plus benefits.
Position: LICENSED PROPERTY & CASUALTY AGENT
Insurance Agent Job Purpose: Provides service to clients' changing insurance needs by selling automobile, homeowners and business insurance to existing and prospective clients